Decentrify is a fully decentralised search engine coupled with data sharing functionality. The core property of Decentrify is "no single point of failure", so all services within are built with this in mind. Of course, typical "no single point of failure" techniques might be slow in some instances, so we sometimes "cheat" by using a key-value store used to speed things up. Some might say, that the key-value store is a potential single point of failure. Well, CaracalDB, our key-value store is not necessary for the system to work correclty, it just helps speed it up.
Decentrify is built using the Kompics message passing component framework (https://github.com/kompics/kompics.git). And it uses CaracalDB, a key-value store for bootstraping information as well as speeding-up certain operation (https://github.com/CaracalDB/CaracalDB.git).
- Kompics Toolbox - a set of commonly used components: https://github.com/Decentrify/KompicsToolbox.git
- Nat Traversal - providing communication for nodes behind NATs: https://github.com/Decentrify/NatTraversal.git
- GVoD - decentralized peer-to-peer video downloading and streaming: https://github.com/Decentrify/GVoD.git
- Sweep - decentralized peer-to-peer search protocol: https://github.com/Decentrify/Sweep.git
- Webservices - GVoD and Sweep webservices: https://github.com/Decentrify/Webservices.git
More info: http://www.decentrify.io